[UA-discuss] Call for Participation: IAB workshop on Explicit Internet Naming Systems

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Tue Jun 27 13:24:09 UTC 2017

Note that it won't be an open meeting: it's an IAB workshop.  So if
you want to go, you need to prepare a postion paper and have it
accepted.

When I was on the IAB, we found that any workshop that exceeded 50
people tended not to be very productive.  I don't know whether
there'll be remote participation for this workshop, but in the past we
avoided that also because of logistics both in finding a place to hold
the meeting and in operating the meeting room (mic lines &c &c).

Workshops are intended to inspire work, however, not close it.  So
there'll be plenty of follow-on to do.

--
Andrew Sullivan
ajs at anvilwalrusden.com