[UA-discuss] Computer Science/ICT/IT Curricula Internationalization

Andre Schappo A.Schappo at lboro.ac.uk
Thu Jun 29 14:06:31 UTC 2017

As I have previously stated, I consider the root cause of the UA problem is the lack of internationalization of the many Computer Science/ICT/IT Curricula in Universities, Schools, and Colleges.

Here is (yet) another of my initiatives😀

I have just setup a new google forum entitled "Computer Science Curriculum Internationalization" https://groups.google.com/d/forum/computer-science-curriculum-internationalization

Now you may be thinking this is for academics only. I consider that Industry has an important voice wrt internationalization. Which internationalization topics would you like covered in Computer Science/ICT/IT Curricula? Your industrial viewpoints are an essential part of internationalizing the curricula. Lets produce Computer Science/ICT/IT students that are "World Ready" and can "Code for the World"!

André Schappo