[UA-discuss] Universal Acceptance LinkedIn Group

Ludwig, Anna Anna.Ludwig at edelman.com
Wed Mar 1 18:29:07 UTC 2017

As part of the broader UA communications strategy, the UASG comms groups is currently reaching out to appropriate LinkedIn groups, offering content based on the UASG technical guide and other supporting assets, and offering practical action for CIOs to improve UA readiness. Below is a list of the targeted groups which were selected based on relevance, reach, number of users and level of engagement:

  *   CIO Forum
  *   The CIO Forum
  *   CIO Network
  *   CIO Exchange
  *   CDO/CIO/CTO Leadership Council
  *   Enterprise CIO Forum
  *   CIO Excellence Network
  *   CIO & CTO Society
  *   CIO Masters
  *   Australian IT Industry

If there are any groups that you are currently involved in, in addition to the one above, that you are interested in sharing the UA message with, please let us know and we can work with you on engagement.

In addition to LinkedIn, we are also reaching out to industry associations such as British Computer Society (BCS), UK IT Association, The DNA and EURO ISPA (Belgium) who are sharing our UA 101 article on their blogs and social channels.

The team has also been in discussions with technology industry analysts. Industry analysts are important targets as they look to share best practices, demonstrate insight and create a value add with their clients. So far, we’ve briefed Forrester, RedMonk and Constellation Research, with Constellation already publishing a blog on the importance of UA<https://www.constellationr.com/blog-news/true-multilingual-internet-starts-universal-acceptance>

We will be sharing a full update on communication activities prior to ICANN 58 and will be participating in one of the workshop sessions where we’d love to speak with you on how you can help share the UA story with your constituents.