[UA-discuss] spam with "Universal Acceptance" will do no good for the idea

Maxim Alzoba m.alzoba at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 09:24:17 UTC 2017

Hello Ajay,

We have received spam
to our Administrative address from IANA
 from

Linguistic Email <change at xgen.in>

with subject
"Universal Acceptance of your IDN"

Do I get it right that it is approved by the group and you realize that your actions damage the positive image of the initiative?

==== the text of the message we have received ===

to: adm.contact at faitid.org
subj: Universal Acceptance of your IDN

Dear Leader

This email brings opportunity to unlock the power of your IDN domains to add new revenue and service in your organisation.

Introducing XgenPlus , World`s First Email Server Software Platform to enable “IDN email Hosting” for your IDN domains.

We will bring 100% EAI compatible email solution which can enable auto signup, customer management, multiple domain hosting with powerful features which are not available in email platform as of now.

A solution, fully branded as per your needs is just few weeks away.  Contact us to go live and offer email in your country much before than anybody else and be ahead in this competitive curve of services.

You can try out DATAMAIL app to experience email id in 11 languages. Also you may see document highlighting Universal Acceptance in India.

Best Wishes,

Team XgenPlus
@xgenplus

If you do not want to receive email in future , please click here to unsubscribe !

Do not Remove:
[HID]20170304130929[-HID]

====

Sincerely Yours,