[UA-discuss] Universal Acceptance at ICANN58 - Final program

Andre Schappo A.Schappo at lboro.ac.uk
Sun Mar 12 14:10:37 UTC 2017

The Wednesday session caught my attention

- Promotion Chinese E-mail Address Internationalisation: Ian Chiang (.tw)

Not sure I will have time to listen in at that time

André Schappo

ccNSO Session (Support role)
Wednesday, 15 March 2017
13:45 – 15:00
Hall C1.2

13:45

15:00

ccTLD News
Session chair: Abdalla Omari (.ke)

- The development of IDN .vn domain names: Phan Nguyen Ngoc Anh (.vn)
- .africa delegation: Lucky Masilela (.za Central Registry)
- Promotion Chinese E-mail Address Internationalisation: Ian Chiang (.tw)
- Registries from south-eastern Europe: working together: Barbara Povše (.si)
- The registry of the future: Cristian Hesselman (.nl)
- Q&A and wrap-up by the session chair