[UA-discuss] FW: I-D Action: draft-klensin-idna-rfc5891bis-00.txt

nalini.elkins at insidethestack.com nalini.elkins at insidethestack.com
Mon Mar 13 15:52:05 UTC 2017

Thanks for the good conversation, Andrew.   It is a very difficult, and possibly impossible problem, with many differing opinions.

> why isn't it your problem as a registrant to find these
>things (maybe using NaliniAlgo™ ;-) ) and register the ones you find
>problematic?

I suspect that moving forward I should create a product / service around, as you say, NaliniAlgo™.

Look forward to seeing you in Chicago.

Thanks,

Nalini Elkins
Inside Products, Inc.