[UA-discuss] Programming Language Evaluation Criteria - Final Comment Period

Jothan Frakes jothan at jothan.com
Thu Mar 23 22:25:20 UTC 2017

Thank you Don

I have added some comments and suggestions in the Google doc.

We had a good robust discussion about this in Copenhagen, around the
validation of "TLD" - we mention it in this document in each of the
sections.

Providing some urls as reference for lists to use, and suggesting
non-static use of lists for validation are my recommendation.

-Jothan