[UA-discuss] FYI, an IUC41 presentation proposal on UA

Jim DeLaHunt jfrom.uasg at jdlh.com
Fri Mar 24 16:53:51 UTC 2017

Jean:

And you shall have a link to my content, once I write it.

In case my previous message wasn't clear: what I have now is a proposal
only. It is an abstract for a presentation to fill a 50-minute time in a
conference in October 2016. I will wait for the program committee to
decide whether to accept this proposal. If they do, I will then write
the actual content.

And, there will be plenty of time over the summer for UASG colleagues to
review and improve the presentation, if you wish. The final
presentation, licenced under CC-By or the like, will be available at the
time of the conference.
       --Jim DeLaHunt

--
     --Jim DeLaHunt, jdlh at jdlh.com     http://blog.jdlh.com/ (http://jdlh.com/)