[UA-discuss] Current State of Play - Summary

Andre Schappo A.Schappo at lboro.ac.uk
Tue Mar 28 07:41:55 UTC 2017

Thanks for that list Don. I will use it in my Digital Identities lecture which happens in ~5 hours time😀

André Schappo

On 27 Mar 2017, at 19:20, Don Hollander <don.hollander at icann.org<mailto:don.hollander at icann.org>> wrote:

Andre, et al…

Here’s my list of folks that are working on this:

EAI Email Providers
•Microsoft
•Google
•Apple
•Yandex (Russia)
•Coremail (China)
•XgenPlus (India)
•Throughway (Thailand)
•SaudiNic
•OpenFind (Taiwan)
•Horde (USA)
•PostFix (Global)
•Afilias
•Exim
•Sendmail

The Taiwan solution is provided by OpenFind.   At the ccNSO meeting earlier this month we heard that registrants of idn.idn had a higher inclination to renew if they had access to an EAI solution.

CNNIC - This may be the Coremail solution. We use Coremail to host our test accounts (uasg004)

Outlook 2016 - at this point just the Windows version.

Don