[UA-discuss] Re : CIO´s Guide to Universal Acceptance - Internet Industry Version

Dr. AJAY D A T A ajay at data.in
Tue May 2 03:43:48 UTC 2017

Hello Don, We have been creating many tables in last three months about readiness and availability.  If we can add one table that was made and updated for EAI and antispams, that will be great. We need not to do that effort again and again.

thanks.

Dr. Ajay DATA  | Founder &amp CEO

Get email id like अजय@डाटा.भारत in your own language,visit www.xgenplus.com

From: Don Hollander   MailId : [68642291]To: "UA-discuss at icann .org" Subject: [UA-discuss] CIO&acutes Guide to Universal Acceptance - Internet Industry VersionDate: 02 May 2017 12:30:53 AM Thanks very much to Lars and Christian and their colleagues from Eco &amp I2 Coalition respectively, we have a CIO&rsquos Guide ready for review  .

While most of this is generic, some is specific to the Internet industry - ISPs, ESPs, registries, registrars, hosting companies etc .

For those interested, would you please review the attached during this week and make comments and suggestions if necessary.  I would like to get this ready for publication next week .

The document can be found at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Dq9Wy7zk3VdY9YItG0gdwabIGMZFjQyOHLvlFJwDC10/edit?usp=sharing

Don

Don Hollander
Universal Acceptance Steering Group
Skype: don_hollander

Do not Remove:[HID]20170502003052266[-HID]