[UA-discuss] Re : AW: Re : CIO´s Guide to Universal Acceptance - Internet Industry Version

Dr. AJAY D A T A ajay at data.in
Tue May 2 08:50:43 UTC 2017

Here is the table in Don`s email, which need to go into the report . ===========================================From: Don Hollander   MailId : [68159262]To: "ua-eai at icann .org" Subject: [UA-EAI] EAI Readiness SpreadsheetDate: 14 Apr 2017 09:42:31 PM Attachments: smime .p7s The following is a link to shared spreadsheet that records the assessment of EAI Readiness from our discussion in Seattle this week  .

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r_Atg9W_zfaDbpIx4NhFiqL-z-QlLJhyAY2jzGjg1Ww/edit?usp=sharing

It would be useful of you could review and revise this based on what you know by the end of the month .

Thank you .

Don

Don Hollander
Universal Acceptance Steering Group
Skype: don_hollander

Dr. Ajay DATA  | Founder &amp CEO

Get email id like अजय@डाटा.भारत in your own language,visit www.xgenplus.com

From: Lars Steffen   MailId : [68663854]To: Dr.AJAY D A T A ,don hollander ,"ua-discuss@" Subject: AW: [UA-discuss] Re : CIO&acutes Guide to Universal Acceptance - Internet Industry VersionDate: 02 May 2017 01:54:10 PM

Good morning Ajay,

yes please, feel free to add your data to the tables or even add a new one if it makes sense. This is exactly what we are looking for and is highly appreciated!

All the best,
Lars

Von: ua-discuss-bounces at icann.org [mailto:ua-discuss-bounces at icann.org] Im Auftrag von Dr.AJAY D A T A Gesendet: Dienstag, 2. Mai 2017 05:44 An: don hollander  `ua-discuss@  Betreff: [UA-discuss] Re : CIO&acutes Guide to Universal Acceptance - Internet Industry Version

Hello Don,   We have been creating many tables in last three months about readiness and availability.  If we can add one table that was made and updated for EAI and antispams, that will be great. We need not to do that effort again and again.

thanks.

Dr. Ajay DATA  | Founder &amp CEO

Get email id like अजय@डाटा.भारत in your own language, visit www.xgenplus.com

From: Don Hollander  .hollander at icann .org>  MailId : [68642291] To: "UA-discuss at icann .org" UA-discuss at icann .org> Subject: [UA-discuss] CIO&acutes Guide to Universal Acceptance - Internet Industry Version Date: 02 May 2017 12:30:53 AM   Thanks very much to Lars and Christian and their colleagues from Eco &amp I2 Coalition respectively, we have a CIO&rsquos Guide ready for review  .

While most of this is generic, some is specific to the Internet industry - ISPs, ESPs, registries, registrars, hosting companies etc .

For those interested, would you please review the attached during this week and make comments and suggestions if necessary.  I would like to get this ready for publication next week .

The document can be found at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Dq9Wy7zk3VdY9YItG0gdwabIGMZFjQyOHLvlFJwDC10/edit?usp=sharing

Don

Don Hollander

Universal Acceptance Steering Group

Skype: don_hollander

 Do not Remove: [HID]20170502003052266[-HID]