[UA-discuss] Invitation to participate as speaker in a proposed workshop at IGF 2017 - Geneva, Switzerland, from 18 to 21 December 2017

Harish Chowdhary harish at nixi.in
Wed May 3 09:12:33 UTC 2017

Dear,I am Harish Chowdhary from National Internet Exchange of India would like to request you to be the speakers on the proposed workshop onUniversal Acceptance: A Key to Shape our Digital Future1-    Universal Acceptance is defined as the acceptance, validation, storage, processing and displaying of all the valid domain names and e-mails, correctly and consistently on all the systems, devices, applications, and apps.There are 7099 living languages with 6,643,037,515 speakers in the world.2-    Statistics show that the majority of the population in the world is not English friendly and to include them into the digital world, language is a big barrier. To overcome this, “Universal Acceptance” is the key to allow people to have a medium to communicate in their own preferred regional language, to bridge the Digital Divide and to achieve the goal of Inclusive Internet to shape our digital future. 3-    To transf
 orm ourselves into a digitally empowered society and knowledge economy, it is vital to develop and nurture a “Multilingual Internet Ecosystem” that the majority of the population of the world can make the best use of internet in their native languages. 4-    Our Open discussions will primarily focus the issues of Implementation of Universal Acceptance via Multilingual Internet through IDN's (Internationalized Domain Names) and E-mail Address Internationalization so that we may connect remaining 57% population of the world to the internet in their local/Native language.Please refer to me on this proposal in case of interest.Thanks,Harish Chowdhary,Technology Analyst,National Internet Exchange of India

[NIXI is on Social-Media too. Kindly follow us at:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nixiindia & Twitter: @inregistry ]