[UA-discuss] Mix Script Detection - Test

Tan Tanaka, Dennis dtantanaka at verisign.com
Wed May 10 14:01:06 UTC 2017

As I understand it has mixed script entry (at least one, but need to be checked)

P.s: my thinking is that ICANN should be an example of truly following UA ideas.

You are suggesting that mix scripting is wrong and it isn't for valid cases. Japanese comes to mind as an example.

Sincerely Yours,

Maxim Alzoba
Special projects manager,
International Relations Department,