[UA-discuss] UA102 - Comments Open

Chaals is Charles McCathie Nevile chaals at yandex-team.ru
Wed May 10 14:27:44 UTC 2017

Hi Don,

I had a go at it, and came up with something that fits on one page when
printed 12pt, with relevant links...

Attached - I don't have an account to work with Google docs, but I can
write HTML and print stylesheets :)

cheers

Chaals

--
Charles McCathie Nevile   -   standards   -   Yandex
chaals at yandex-team.ru - Find more at http://yandex.com