[UA-discuss] EURid's promotion of UA @ WebIT Bulgaria

Lars Steffen lars.steffen at eco.de
Wed May 10 16:02:06 UTC 2017

Dear Sebastien,

Thank you very much for the report and all your efforts to promote Universal Acceptance at the WebIT in Sofia. I appreciate that. UASG Comms is just working on to improve the processes and abilities to provide better support to future activities like this. So I am already looking forward to the next opportunities to cooperate with EURid to work on Universal Acceptance. Greetings also to your team and colleagues who make this happen!

All the best,
Lars