[UA-discuss] Document Review - UASG009 Quick Guide to Tender and Contractual Documents

Don Hollander don.hollander at icann.org
Thu May 11 19:21:13 UTC 2017

As part of our ongoing regular review of our documents, please find UASG009 -

UASG009 provides some contractual or tendering clauses that people might want to use with regard to Universal Acceptance (and IPv6 and DNSSEC).

It’s available for editing in Google Docs at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1y-TV9RxGzc8VUkGs2b_VidEifdSHvr-HY_dxJAzLZOo/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1y-TV9RxGzc8VUkGs2b_VidEifdSHvr-HY_dxJAzLZOo/edit?usp=sharing>

Also attached in this PDF.

At this point, we’re looking to add a specific clause for EAI support that people can use when searching for an email system or service.

Comments will be open at least through the 22nd of May.

Don

Don Hollander
Universal Acceptance Steering Group
Skype: don_hollander