[UA-discuss] Feedback from GDD summit

Tan Tanaka, Dennis dtantanaka at verisign.com
Tue May 16 21:23:43 UTC 2017

Don,

During the GDD Summit in Madrid a small group broke out to talk about Universal Acceptance.

We mainly talked about the Issue Logging tool and its usage rate. Jothan Frakes did a good job advertising it among the audience.

There was one gentleman asking whether the Issue Logging Tool was available in other languages, to which the answer was no. He said that the tool being in English was a constraint.

I’m not suggesting the UASG should spend time and resources localizing its website. Use it as a data point.

-Dennis