[UA-discuss] UA Materials for Domains for Marketers Event

Miguel Ignacio Estrada miestrada at gmail.com
Fri May 26 04:03:23 UTC 2017

Dear all,

I am organizing an exclusive event in Argentina, together with ICANN, just
for people from Communications and Marketing. The event is the first step
of a regional strategy on awareness on the new gTLDs.

The idea is to target both digital strategy advisors and final users with
different sort of actions (events, media etc.) funded by interested
Registries, Registrars and Resellers.

I was wondering how we could address UA issues for this audience (comms and
mktg), I thought maybe we could show them some cases from around the world.
In that case, does anyone of the group has any list to share? And also,
which UA materials do you think we could share with the audience?

For more information on the event and strategy: http://dfm.lat

Thanks in advance for your help.

--
Nacho Estrada | @acmuzic <http://twitter.com/acmuzic>