[UA-discuss] Feedback from GDD summit

Don Hollander don.hollander at icann.org
Fri May 26 09:15:57 UTC 2017

We’ll have some reporting on the logging facility next month, and then monthly after that.

It’s fair to say that the effort has not been taxing, but it has given the staff time to really track down the issues.

And in the meantime, we continue with our evaluation of UA Readiness of Websites through our measures of acceptance of a variety of mail addresses for engagement.

Reports on that will also come out in early July for the period ending June 30.

Don