[UA-discuss] SAC095 - SSAC Advisory on the Use of Emojiin Domain

Stuart Stuple stuartst at microsoft.com
Mon May 29 21:39:05 UTC 2017

Thought I had. <grin>

I continue to believe - despite the excellent clarity of opinions presented - that emoji should be considered approprIate for indentifiers. I don't see any of the points raised in the article as compelling.

But I am completely willing to accept that is my ignorance.

-Stuart

The smaller keyboard and use of voice recognition may increase my incoherence. Apologies. Feel free to ask for clarification of my word choices.