[UA-discuss] Re : Draft Notes - UASG @ ICANN60

Dr Ajay Data ajay at data.in
Thu Nov 9 18:29:10 UTC 2017

Wonderful Capture of Minutes. Great job done. I have few actionable in my name.. and here is the action and response.. ?Ajay Data &ndash re: business case failures vs system failures - Help define in more detail what a discriminating test would look like (client &ndash vs server errors/validation). Potentially take the error message into a count .
Client Validation: Input box for email or domain names 1) accepts the IDN / EAI without throwing or restricting the UTF8 character 2) After entry of IDN / EAI , shifts focus on other input field and do not throw any error 3) On submit / save , it do not through any error. Server Validation: On Submit, 1) user receives the confirmation page / notification for successful save and in almost most cases, 2) user receives the confirmation of entry or for validation of email on EAI addresses.------------#NPC #digitalINdia and #GCCS2018. Dr Data to provide links to these.NPC: sangeeta DigitalIndia - ajay kumar GCCS2018 - ajay kumar   + chitrita chatterjee , -----------Ajay Data &ndash spec out the enhancement to the UASG.TECH site regarding the collection of EAI addressed with a price/lotteryPlease connect me with the uasg.tech website tech person, I will discuss and frame the specs. -----------All &ndash register at least one EAI address with Dr. Data&rsquos systems at mail.yesicann.orgPlease send email to me personally with a request for ID, I will be happy to connect you and get the EAI ID created. Dusan took the lead, already got his domain hosted and got his EAI ID activated in Cyrillic script. ----------If anything else is left, please do let me know. Thanks.

Dr. Ajay DATA  | Founder &amp CEO

Get email id like अजय@डाटा.भारत in your own language,visit www.xgenplus.com

From: Don Hollander   MailId : [75398066]To: Universal Acceptance Subject: [UA-discuss] Draft Notes - UASG @ ICANN60Date: 09 Nov 2017 06:06:13 PM  Draft Notes attached.Comments and corrections most welcome indeed.DonDon HollanderUniversal Acceptance Steering GroupSkype: don_hollanderHID]
Do not Remove: