[UA-discuss] Progress on HTML and email...

Mark Svancarek marksv at microsoft.com
Mon Nov 13 16:23:29 UTC 2017

My interpretation is that the user is a human who must enter a string of text into a web form, where it is cast as type Email (which can subsequently be converted into ULABELs if the typed-in string includes ALABELs).

It's the first part, where the human user is typing an ALABEL into a web form, that concerns me.

Is this the wrong interpretation?