[UA-discuss] Sieve protocol internationalization

Vittorio Bertola vittorio.bertola at open-xchange.com
Wed Nov 15 02:22:40 UTC 2017

Hello,

I just wanted to note that I am at the IETF in the Extra WG, and after consulting with the people in my company that work on the evolution of IMAP etc, we brought up the need to update the Sieve protocol specification to make it fully EAI-ready (it still is not). The WG generally agreed that this is an issue that they need to pick up and asked us to submit an initial Internet draft for consideration. So, perhaps it would be useful if the UASG got in touch with the WG chair, if you are not already - I just talked to him explaining him briefly what the UASG is, I can provide pointers / make introductions if necessary.

Regards,

--

Vittorio Bertola
Research & Innovation Engineer

Cell: 	+39 348 7015022
Skype: 	in-skype-ox at bertola.eu
Email: 	vittorio.bertola at open-xchange.com mailto:vittorio.bertola at open-xchange.com

Twitter: @openexchange http://twitter.com/openexchange - Facebook: OpenXchange https://www.facebook.com/OpenXchange - Web: www.open-xchange.com http://www.open-xchange.com
Open-Xchange AG, Rollnerstr. 14, 90408 Nuremberg, District Court Nuremberg HRB 24738
Managing Board: Rafael Laguna de la Vera, Carsten Dirks, Michael Knapstein
Chairman of the Board: Richard Seibt

European Office:
Open-Xchange GmbH, Olper Huette 5f, D-57462 Olpe, Germany, District Court Siegen, HRB 8718
Managing Directors: Frank Hoberg, Martin Kauss

US Office:
Open-Xchange. Inc., 530 Lytton Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94301, USA

Confidentiality Warning: This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s), are confidential, and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, conversion to hard copy, copying, circulation or other use of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message and any attachments from your system.