[UA-discuss] Sieve protocol internationalization

Dr. Ajay Data ajay at data.in
Wed Nov 15 03:47:35 UTC 2017

I would be happy to discuss and work..  please connect.

However, this much we are doing already on server side with EAI

Messages from a certain sender address. ...Messages to a certain address. ...The difference between header addresses and envelope addresses. ...Messages from a name...Detecting mailing lists. ...

 Thank you.

On 15 November 2017 07:52:40 GMT+05:30, Vittorio Bertola <vittorio.bertola at open-xchange.com> wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I just wanted to note that I am at the IETF in the Extra WG, and after
>consulting with the people in my company that work on the evolution of
>IMAP etc, we brought up the need to update the Sieve protocol
>specification to make it fully EAI-ready (it still is not). The WG
>generally agreed that this is an issue that they need to pick up and
>asked us to submit an initial Internet draft for consideration. So,
>perhaps it would be useful if the UASG got in touch with the WG chair,
>if you are not already - I just talked to him explaining him briefly
>what the UASG is, I can provide pointers / make introductions if
>necessary.
>
>Regards,
>
>--
>
>Vittorio Bertola
>Research & Innovation Engineer
>

>Cell: 	+39 348 7015022
>Skype: 	in-skype-ox at bertola.eu
>Email: 	vittorio.bertola at open-xchange.com
>mailto:vittorio.bertola at open-xchange.com
>
>Twitter: @openexchange http://twitter.com/openexchange - Facebook:
>OpenXchange https://www.facebook.com/OpenXchange - Web:
>www.open-xchange.com http://www.open-xchange.com
>Open-Xchange AG, Rollnerstr. 14, 90408 Nuremberg, District Court
>Nuremberg HRB 24738
>Managing Board: Rafael Laguna de la Vera, Carsten Dirks, Michael
>Knapstein
>Chairman of the Board: Richard Seibt
>
>European Office:
>Open-Xchange GmbH, Olper Huette 5f, D-57462 Olpe, Germany, District
>Court Siegen, HRB 8718
>Managing Directors: Frank Hoberg, Martin Kauss
>
>US Office:
>Open-Xchange. Inc., 530 Lytton Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94301, USA
>
>Confidentiality Warning: This message and any attachments are intended
>only for the use of the intended recipient(s), are confidential, and
>may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
>hereby notified that any review, retransmission, conversion to hard
>copy, copying, circulation or other use of this message and any
>attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
>recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and

Sent from my Android device with XGenPlus.