[UA-discuss] Domainers

Ram Mohan rmohan at afilias.info
Thu Nov 23 15:22:03 UTC 2017

Completely agree. This is not about any one group. This is about the
collective volunteer effort and the ideals and principles underlying them.

Consumers have a role. We should be thankful that the entire distributed
eco system is working well, and that each stakeholder is playing their
role, instead of being in an arbitrary system run by a confining collective.

Ram