[UA-discuss] "Universal Acceptance of non-Latin email addresses and domain names: how does your framework rate?" (IUC41 presentation)

Jim DeLaHunt jfrom.uasg at jdlh.com
Mon Nov 27 21:40:17 UTC 2017

UA Colleagues:

Last month I got to present UASG0018 and UA, at the 41st
Internationalization and Unicode Conference (IUC41) in Santa Clara,
California.

The talk was, "Universal Acceptance of non-Latin email addresses and
domain names: how does your framework rate?". It explains UA, and the
library evaluation method of UASG0018. It urges app developers to use
UASG0018 to guide their own evaluation of their own libraries for
Universal Acceptance.

Description of the content:
<http://blog.jdlh.com/en/2017/10/31/universal-acceptance-eval-iuc41/>
(as blog post)

Direct link to the slides: <http://go.jdlh.com/iuc41s10t2> (PDF, 6.3MB).

Comments welcome, either direct to me or on this list or on the blog post.

I had meant to send this earlier, sorry. I also gave a tutorial
introducing Universal Acceptance, and I'll send a link to that in a
separate email thread.

Best regards,
      —Jim DeLaHunt, Vancouver, Canada

--
     --Jim DeLaHunt, jdlh at jdlh.com     http://blog.jdlh.com/ (http://jdlh.com/)
       multilingual websites consultant

       355-1027 Davie St, Vancouver BC V6E 4L2, Canada
          Canada mobile +1-604-376-8953