[UA-discuss] Venues for UASG Events @ ICANN60

Don Hollander don.hollander at icann.org
Tue Oct 10 17:52:54 UTC 2017

Several people have written asking for specific details for the UASG activities at the upcoming ICANN60 gathering:

Friday, October 27 from 9:00 to 5:00 PM (local Times) will be the UASG Workshop in Hall B Sec B/C.   (It may be listed in the program under ICANN GDD)

I have received 13 RSVPs for this.   If you’re planning on attending and haven’t let me know off list, would you please do so?

Monday, October 30 from 10:30 to Noon in Capital Suite 07 is the Community Update.