[UA-discuss] UA Issue Logging Report

Don Hollander don.hollander at icann.org
Wed Oct 11 07:57:14 UTC 2017

The latest version of this report has been published https://uasg.tech/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/UASG_Issue-logging_report_UpdatedA4x2.pdf <https://uasg.tech/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/UASG_Issue-logging_report_UpdatedA4x2.pdf>  (and attached)

Background:  Since just after the ICANN meeting in India last year, we have operated, through ICANN’s Global Support team, a facility where people can log a non-UA compliant experience and we then record it and reach out to the relevant website to raise awareness.

There has been some progress, including a significant regional airline in the United States that has worked to make their systems more UA Ready.

Thanks again to the ICANN teams- the Global Support Centre for recording the issues and pursuing resolution and the GDD Comms group for preparing the report presentation.

Don

Don Hollander
Universal Acceptance Steering Group
Skype: don_hollander