[UA-discuss] Programming Language Hacks

Tex Texin textexin at xencraft.com
Wed Oct 11 21:47:45 UTC 2017

Congratulations, it looks very good.

However, the first link to UASG.tech is not right. The link is http://www.uasg.tech)/

The paren is a problem. It perhaps also should be https.

Apologies if it was my edit that broke the link. I recall I cut and paste it when I moved it in one of changes.

In the future, there should be a check of all links prior to release.

A suggestion: in future announcements we should add a last sentence “For more information on this topic or about UASG, or to contact us, please visit www.uasg.tech.”

I know it should be obvious to readers given the prior link in the release, but the call to action makes UASG seem more engaging and reinforces that there is more material of interest on the website.

Separately, the announcement on the site of the webinar on broccoli issues, should give a clue as to what a broccoli issue is. It only needs to be a sentence or two.

Hth

tex