[UA-discuss] UA Issue Logging Report

Mark Svancarek marksv at microsoft.com
Fri Oct 13 00:13:59 UTC 2017

I am having trouble understanding the graphic, sorry.

  *   Inbound Cases are complaints, received by UASG people or UASG.tech logging service.
  *   Outbound Cases are escalations, from UASG to the organization called out in an inbound case.
  *   There were 96 escalations, distributed over 46 organizations.
  *   Since 9+17+20 = 46, I assume that an org falls totally into one bucket or another (i.e. doesn’t fix one bug  yet ignore another).

Did I get that correct?

In the case of Return & Forwarded, does that indicate that the site acknowledged our escalation, but actually didn’t fix anything yet?
What are “radar”, “radarview” and “radar-admin”?  Sorry if these were explained before or elsewhere.