[UA-discuss] Draft Media Release and Report Publication

Ajay DATA ajay at data.in
Thu Sep 7 03:08:22 UTC 2017

It would be helpful if we add Hindi examples too specially India is largest country with maximum IDN TLDs and linguistic population.

Suggestion:  To add links to FREE apps and services which are offering  users to try out EAI and tools to test.  it becomes easy to kick start the UA exercise and many more people can can excited of they use and see it working.

--
Sent from my Android device with BharatSync Communicator.