[UA-discuss] UASG Coordination Group Call

Chaals McCathie Nevile chaals at yandex.ru
Mon Sep 11 21:27:46 UTC 2017

Hi,

sorry, I ended up being late - and thank you Don for finding a Spanish
number. I will review the minutes, and sort out next time.

(I realise midnight doesn't suit everyone, but nor does any time for
global work. It's generally not too bad for me, but this evening I had an
unexpected issue to deal with until now).

cheers

Chaals