[UA-discuss] EAI Document - Close Reading

Don Hollander don.hollander at icann.org
Thu Apr 5 02:43:15 UTC 2018

G"day

The UASG traditionally performs a close reading of our documents prior to publication.  These have been useful to get the text right, clarify any confusion, find spelling and grammar issues, and generally make the readers well informed on the topic.

We have been working on the development of an Introduction to Email Address Internationalisation (EAI) that is nearly ready for a close reading.

I would like to schedule three one-hour review sessions for next week.   My current plan is at UTC 02:00 next Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

I  very much recognise that UTC 02:00 is not a pleasant time for those in Europe, Africa or the Middle East.  If there's interest from these geographies to participate, then we'll add some additional sessions that are more accommodating.

So, I'm seeking:

  1.  RSVP's for those who will want to participate (with Adobe Connect still not available, we'll need to find an alternative)
  2.  Notice from anyone from Europe, Africa or the Middle East who will participate but will find a call at UTC 02:00 a challenge.

Do please let me know of the list.

Thanks.

Don

Don Hollander