[UA-discuss] Email Success

Dr Ajay Data ajay at data.in
Tue Apr 10 03:38:43 UTC 2018

This is excellent and happy to know that coremail address is now working.

Andre, DataMail have been getting request to make signup more simpler and now world wide any one can signup to have an email address in 14 languages using https://mail.datamail.in . Few more languages are being rolled out. Thanks.

Dr. Ajay DATA  | Founder &amp CEO

Get email id like अजय@डाटा.भारत in your own language,visit www.xgenplus.com

From: Andre Schappo   MailId : [80473489]To: ua-discuss Subject: [UA-discuss] Email SuccessDate: 09 Apr 2018 07:35:41 PM  I am very pleased to report that I have now successfully sent email from my DataMail 小山@电邮.在线 to my Coremail 小山@互联网.网络 and vice versa. Email reply at both ends also works fine.It feels like this is a significant step forward.Andr&eacute SchappoDo not Remove:[HID]20180409193541938[-HID]