[UA-discuss] EuroDIG 2018

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 21 12:21:59 UTC 2018

Hi all.
I am following up my earlier message about a session on Universal Acceptance at EuroDIG (https://www.eurodig.org).
The session will take place on Wednesday 6 June - see the full programme at https://eurodigwiki.org/wiki/Consolidated_programme_2018.
If you want to participate in the preparation of this session - or at least be informed of what will be discussed there - please join the EuroDIG-WS6 mailing list. Instructions for joining can be found at the WS6 info page (https://list.eurodig.org/mailman/listinfo/ws6). Please feel free to further distribute this information.
It goes without saying that the contribution of members of the UASG to the WS6 mailing list will be of the paramount importance to allow the WS6 team to take advantage of your knowledge and experience, and prepare a better focused session at EuroDIG.
I have been appointed focal point for the session, and will therefore coordinate participation. We are currently quite late, but I hope we can catch up an be ready in due time.
Best regards,
Roberto