[UA-discuss] Why should a company adopt IDN

Pinky Brand [TLD Registry Ltd] pinky.brand at internetregistry.info
Fri Aug 10 20:02:28 UTC 2018

Why IDNs?

Here are two from my sales-minded angle:

   1. Why not? Why would you NOT test a tool that could help stay ahead of
   your competition?
   2. For a next-to-nothing "messaging and communication tool" (IDN)
   acquisition cost, you have the opportunity to test a tool (an IDN) that
   could help you attract and retain new customers and sell more products and
   services to them.
   3. The third and other reasons are well stated by others.  Also
   flattered that Nitin leveraged messaging
   <https://internetregistry.info/domains/our-top-12-reasons/> of TLD
   Registry's top selling <https://namestat.org/s/top-idns> IDN, .在线
   (.online) <https://internetregistry.info/about-us/online/> almost
   verbatim.  :-)

*Further....*

>    - *Establishing an email address, website or service with a fully IDN
>       domain name shows commitment to non english speaking consumers, customers,
>       partners, the media, and government regulators. It tangibly demonstrates
>       desire to offer a completely service to them.*
>

>    - *No English whatsoever stands between your brand and the consumer.*
>

>    - *Fully-IDN email/web address eliminates the cognitive
>       dissonance between your URL and your localized IDN brand name.*
>

>    - *Email Address & URLs will be much, much more memorable.*
>

>    - *Will enjoy enhanced brand protection for your localized IDN brand
>       names.*
>

>    - *Site`s Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is enhanced, because URLs
>       will perfectly match with localized IDN brand names and messages.*
>

>    - *Fully-IDN Email Address & Web URLs greatly help consumer
>       protections against phishing attacks. IDN netizens (and your government)
>       favor fully-IDN web addresses because IDN netizens are more easily able to
>       spot phishing URLs when they`re in IDN.*
>

>    - *Fully-IDN URLs & Email address accelerate the uptake of the IDN web
>       for new netizens, with particularly good ease of use for rural people and
>       cashed-up "silver surfers" (senior citizens).*
>

>    - *Entering fully-IDN web addresses and email services on smartphones,
>       tablets and Windows PCs (using ubiquitous IDN handwriting recognition) is
>       much easier and faster even one can use voice command now.*
>

>    - *With IDN he can touch base its customers in language of its choice.*
>

>    - *Meaningful sentences can be composed in the very compact and
>       concise language, creating rich URLs which marketers will discover new uses
>       for.*
>

>    - *Trademark and brand name Protection.*
>
> Kind regards,

On behalf of TLD Registry Limited
域名.在线 <http://xn--eqrt2g.xn--3ds443g/>
yutonglianda.cn

*Mr. Pinkard Alan 'Pinky' Brand *- Owner
*Pinky Brand Consulting* | Austin, Texas USA
www.pinkybrand.com

*Authorized Marketing Partner for RegistryOffice
<https://registryoffice.global/home> and RegistryOffice Abuse Monitor
<https://abusemonitor.global/home>*

Office: +1.512.394.8812 (-6:00 GMT)
Twitter: @pinkybrand | WeChat: Pinky_Brand