[UA-discuss] Suggestion Email validation library to support IEA

Michael Casadevall michael at casadevall.pro
Mon Dec 10 17:29:10 UTC 2018

I'd be interested in contributing to this effort; which WG is the
discussion on. Having a reference implementation in C or a
C-compatible language interests me because it makes it easy and
straightforward to create libraries for popular programming languages
that can be tested against the reference code as well as see if it can
be mainlined into languages that have standard email validation stuff
like PHP and Python.
Michael