[UA-discuss] UASG & Social Media

Dina Solveig Jalkanen icann at thomascovenant.org
Fri Feb 16 20:38:45 UTC 2018

All right, who is doing our Twitter?

Twitter handle @UASGtech is only following Hollywood news and all things
Los Angeles (bonus points for LAPD Scanner though). Come on now :-) :-)

I suggest sharing social media access with other willing team members
and posting (bi)weekly some actual content about our work.
We could even follow ICANN.

/me hides

Thomas

--
* * *
Friendly geek in Amsterdam, happy FSFE and EFF member