[UA-discuss] IANA IDN Tables

Jim DeLaHunt jfrom.uasg at jdlh.com
Sun Feb 25 22:12:52 UTC 2018

Thank you! I had not known about the IANA IDN tables, and they are
fascinating reading.

In particular, it provides a concrete way of talking about registry
policies that affect phishing attacks through confusables, as discussed
in our "Another difficulty to overcome ..." thread a few days ago.

      —Jim DeLaHunt, Vancouver, Canada

--
     --Jim DeLaHunt, jdlh at jdlh.com     http://blog.jdlh.com/ (http://jdlh.com/)
       multilingual websites consultant

       355-1027 Davie St, Vancouver BC V6E 4L2, Canada
          Canada mobile +1-604-376-8953