[UA-discuss] IANA IDN Tables

Maxim Alzoba m.alzoba at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 18:31:16 UTC 2018

Andrew,

the issue is , when they do not use IDN tables, which are allowed, the situation where
some symbols are not used correctly might arise over time.

P.s: As for Russian Cyrillic LGR we have found no mistakes there.

Sincerely Yours,

Maxim Alzoba
Special projects manager,
International Relations Department,