[UA-discuss] One more application

Jiankang Yao yaojk at cnnic.cn
Wed Jan 3 03:20:35 UTC 2018

Thanks for sharing it.
It is a good news.

Jiankang Yao

From: Vittorio Bertola
Date: 2018-01-02 17:25
To: ua-discuss
Subject: [UA-discuss] One more application
FYI - Roundcube, a well-known free webmail client used in many small/personal deployments, should release the support for exchanging mail with UTF-8 addresses in the upcoming v1.4.

https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/issues/5120
Now I just need to get it done in our own email client :-)

Regards,

--

Vittorio Bertola
Research & Innovation Engineer

Cell:+39 348 7015022
Skype:in-skype-ox at bertola.eu

Email:vittorio.bertola at open-xchange.com

Twitter: @openexchange - Facebook: OpenXchange - Web: www.open-xchange.com

Open-Xchange AG, Rollnerstr. 14, 90408 Nuremberg, District Court Nuremberg HRB 24738
Managing Board: Rafael Laguna de la Vera, Carsten Dirks, Michael Knapstein
Chairman of the Board: Richard Seibt

European Office:
Open-Xchange GmbH, Olper Huette 5f, D-57462 Olpe, Germany, District Court Siegen, HRB 8718
Managing Director: Frank Hoberg

US Office:
Open-Xchange. Inc., 530 Lytton Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94301, USA

Confidentiality Warning: This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s), are confidential, and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, conversion to hard copy, copying, circulation or other use of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message and any attachments from your system.