[UA-discuss] New blog article + Leading by example

Andre Schappo A.Schappo at lboro.ac.uk
Sun Jan 14 16:08:45 UTC 2018

New Blog Article — I have just started a new blog article schappo.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/computer-science-internationalization_14.html<https://schappo.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/computer-science-internationalization_14.html>  It will be an ongoing article, probably for some 3 years. In this article I will be listing real functioning internationalised (i15d) email addresses. Currently I have listed 2 such addresses. So, what I am after is more examples of real functioning i15d email addresses. Do you know of any? I am after emails for my article that are:-

1️⃣ Public domain emails - can you please provide a link to the email, say a webpage showing the link, or say a tweet announcing the email publicly or a blog article announcing the email

2️⃣ A personal i15d email address that you would like to be known publicly. There may be a human interest story behind your email. My reasoning here is that if there is a human interest story attached to an i15d email then people are more likely to take note, and and remember it. See my blog article for an example. If you would like to share that story on my article please give me some text along with the email. Please keep the story brief or give me a link to your i15d email human interest story.

I will in due course be making the email addresses in my article clickable.

So please send me working i15d email addresses that I can include in my blog article

Leading by example — I think uasg should have one or more i15d email addresses.These addresses should appear publicly on the landing page of uasg.tech<http://uasg.tech> and should be emphasised. Maybe you already have plans for such emails?

Ajay: I have seen both वसुंधरा@राजस्थान.भारत<http://xn--81bsj3a4b8ad2j.xn--h2brj9c> and वसुधरा@राजस्थान.भारत<http://xn--81bsj3a4b8ad2j.xn--h2brj9c> on the net. The first with the Devanagri Anusvara and the second without. Which is the correct form? Which is the one registered with you or are both forms registered with you. Are there any other forms of वसुंधरा@राजस्थान.भारत<http://xn--81bsj3a4b8ad2j.xn--h2brj9c> that are registered with you. Oh, and is this address(es) actually being used? How much email is going to वसुंधरा@राजस्थान.भारत<http://xn--81bsj3a4b8ad2j.xn--h2brj9c>? If you are not bound by a confidentiality agreement could you give us an indication of how much traffic to going to वसुंधरा@राजस्थान.भारत<http://xn--81bsj3a4b8ad2j.xn--h2brj9c>

TIA

André Schappo