[UA-discuss] Schedule for ICANN61

Dr. Ajay DATA ajay at data.in
Fri Jan 19 03:28:16 UTC 2018

If the workshop is not for full day, than Its my suggestion to do it in official days..I.e 10 to 15th otherwise. It extends trip by two more days.

Or alternatively start workshop afternoon on 9th so people can reach even on 9th morning.

As UA+EAI people would not like to miss it, otherwise they must reach on 8th and should start journey on 7th.

Currently I planned to reach on 11th.. now I will have to reach on 8h.

Thanks..

--
Sent from my Android device with XGenPlus.