[UA-discuss] Internationalised Computer Science Exercises

Andre Schappo A.Schappo at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Jan 22 09:19:20 UTC 2018

Yesterday I drafted a student project specification which is to develop a set of Internationalised Computer Science Exercises. For details please see schappo.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/computer-science-internationalization_21.html<http://schappo.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/computer-science-internationalization_21.html>

If you have any thoughts or ideas for internationalised computer science exercises please let me know. IDNs and EAI are obvious subjects for this list but if your have thoughts on other areas of computer science please let me know.

TIA

André Schappo