[UA-discuss] [Ext] Once again

David Conrad david.conrad at icann.org
Wed Jun 27 18:14:51 UTC 2018

Hi Maxim,

To be clear, I wasn’t endorsing the white paper, rather just suggesting it was the trigger for the BBC coverage.

After a brief scan, I do find some of the stats in the white paper interesting but don’t know enough about their methodology to go beyond that.

However, I suspect Farsight Security would be interested in suggestions in improvement for their methodology (after all, it’d mean more potential risks they’d be protecting their customers from).

Regards,
-drc