[UA-discuss] UASG Looks to Amplify Message On Twitter – Follow Us, Retweet Us, Join Us!

Andre Schappo A.Schappo at lboro.ac.uk
Fri Mar 2 09:51:33 UTC 2018

I suggest putting the internationalisation stamp on uasg tweets by, space permitting, adding hashtags in other languages.

Here is a set of hashtags, all of which, mean internationalisation: #国际化 #국제화 #अंतर्राष्ट्रीयकरण #สากลวิวัตน์ #internacionalització #διεθνοποίηση #சர்வதேசமயப்படுத்தலும் #rhyngwladoli

If you look at twitter.com/andreschappo<https://twitter.com/andreschappo> you will see that I make frequent use of these hashtags.

Can any of you provide translations of internationalization into other languages? I would like to extend my set.

André Schappo