[UA-discuss] [Reminder] CfP Deadline March 9th for the 42nd Internationalization & Unicode Conference, Santa Clara, CA - September 10-12, 2018

Jim DeLaHunt jfrom.uasg at jdlh.com
Tue Mar 6 21:35:11 UTC 2018

Hello, everyone:

Just a reminder, the Internationalization and Unicode Conference (IUC)
is accepting presentation proposals for the next few days. I strongly
believe that this group has interesting accomplishments that the IUC
should hear about. I hope that people will make proposals.

I am going to make a proposal myself, and I'll describe it in a separate
message.  I have a couple more ideas which I am also working on.

If anyone who doesn't know this conference would like to know more about
it, I have a long history with them and I'm happy to share it. Please
feel free to contact me off-list.

Best regards,
       —Jim DeLaHunt, Vancouver, Canada