[UA-discuss] IDN Variants and Universal Acceptance

Don Hollander don.hollander at icann.org
Fri Mar 9 17:30:20 UTC 2018

Please find attached a slide deck that we'll use in tomorrow's workshop.

The topic is not and not so simple, so I am sending it out ahead of time.

It is schedule for the morning, but the timing for tomorrow is still fluid.   If this is an issue that you're particularly interested in, please let me know and we'll try to ping you before we start.