[UA-discuss] Issue needs discussion and closure

Ajay Data ajay at data.in
Sun Mar 11 02:49:39 UTC 2018

Hello Friends,

In UASG workshop today, we had a detailed recap and discussion on UA + EAI issues. During discussion,  we agreed the following points to be discussed further and need resolution…

1.	Sender ID as xn--anything in local part.

If email server receives an email FROM  xn--anything at validdomain  , should email server at receiving end Do..

a.	the conversion of xn--anything to UTF8 string.
b.	Leave it the way it was received i.e xn-anything

2.	Is Mixing of scripts is allowed in mailbox local part While creating a mailbox like..

a.	scripta at scriptbdomain -     ajay <mailto:ajay@???????.????> @ਡਾਟਾਮੇਲ.ਭਾਰਤ
b.	scripta+scriptc at scriptbdomain ajayअजय@ਡਾਟਾਮੇਲ.ਭਾਰਤ <mailto:?????@???????.????>

3.	Alias ID on MUA:

We already agreed that Downgrading of Alias is good practice and to be followed by email servers while communicating with legacy systems , however we have not discussed how Alias will be made available on MUA and if there are many Alias, than which will be used for downgrading.

Lets discuss.

Thanks.

Ajay.