[UA-discuss] Fwd: Re: base1024 encoding using Unicode emojis

Asmus Freytag asmusf at ix.netcom.com
Mon Mar 12 16:50:08 UTC 2018

The reason I forwarded the message below is that many people find something
familiar and  accessible about emoji and will not understand why there
should be more security concerns about them than about a bunch
of bewilderingly similar and complex Chinese ideographs or a bunch
of "dawn-of-time-emoji" aka Hieroglyphics, both of which are PVALID.

That means that some consciousness-raising needs to happen somewhere
and fast.

A./